About Me

Hey there & welcome to Sew Sweet Princess. This is the spot where I post my embroidery & sewing designs & projects and occasional life lessons. Feel free to browse & contact me if I can make something "sew sweet" for you!
*For the most up-to-date designs, be sure to "Like" Sew Sweet Princess on Facebook.







Friday, January 27, 2012

When will I ever get this blog going?

Hmmmm....so months have passed since I've posted a blog entry. I have to admit that FB is my go-to spot for posting info about me and Sew Sweet Princess. I have grand intentions of using this tiny patch of bloggness to document my sewing, crafting and daily life adventures, but it'll have to wait for another time & place. For now, "Like" me on Facebook for the latest & greatest. But, I PROMISE to be better about updating THIS with a couple of posts a month (from zero to 2 is good start, i guess :)

In case you were wondering if I'm actually sewing anymore, heres' a proof of a set I recently completed...totally cute, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment